Are you ready to remodel your kitchen or bathroom? Remember, it’s a journey, not a race. Curio Kitchens & Baths would like to help make your remodeling project as easy as possible. Here are some quick tips we recommend:
Plan your Project
- If you want to have fond memories of your old kitchen or bathroom, take pictures before, during and after the remodeling process. Not only will you have pictures to last a lifetime, but you’ll be able to see the transformation as it takes place.
- If you are having new cabinets installed, be sure to have a designated, safe place to store them before the installation process begins.
- Don’t forget about Fido! When construction begins, you’ll want to keep your furry friend safe. Make sure to have a convenient, comfortable spot for your pet, such as a kennel or a place in your house for your pet to stay during construction.
Prep for your Project
- Want to learn more? Stop by our showroom at 1045 Boston Road in Springfield, or give us a call at (413) 783-0913.Pack up all kitchen or bathroom belongings well in advance. Don’t forget to label boxes and mark fragile items.
- Move all pictures, mirrors and furniture away from walls of adjacent rooms. Any vibrations from the construction could cause damage.
- Dust is unavoidable during construction, so be sure to cover everything.
- Use plastic sheeting and tape to seal off doorways into other rooms.
Want to learn more? Stop by our showroom at 1045 Boston Road in Springfield, or give us a call at (413) 783-0913.