Full Service Kitchen Design/Build
“The Curio Way” is more than just a process. It is our four decades of experience translated into a proprietary consultation system, that maximizes efficiency on every project.
Step 1: Call to schedule your no-cost consultation, either on Zoom or in our showroom.
Step 2: Book a measuring appointment, in your home. (60 to 90 min)
We cannot begin designing your project without this basic, foundational information. We’ll ask questions via our “Design Survey” that allows you to help materialize your ideas and tell us what you want. All of these intangible details have a significant impact on how your kitchen will turn out, in the end.
- When was your home built?
- How long have you lived there?
- How many people are living in the home? Etc.
Step 3: Return to the showroom (or Zoom) and we review preliminary conceptual plan(s). (60 to 90 min)
The complexity and quantity of plans depends on your requests vs. what you currently have. Are we knocking down walls? Rearranging layout of plumbing or electrical? Etc.
Step 4: Take all of the favored concepts and merge them into a plan for final review and approval. (60 to 90 min)
Step 5: Now, we dial in the specifics of the design and installation, to help us iron out the details and arrive at a final plan and cost.
- Are you keeping appliances or purchasing brand new?
- Are we installing tile, wood, or vinyl flooring?
- Are we installing cherry, oak, or maple cabinets?
- What type of finish are we using on exterior cabinets? Interior?
- What cabinet door style are we using? (Smooth, shaker, elaborate, etc.)
- What countertop material will you select? Thickness? Edge design?
- What backsplash material will you select?
- What is your soffit style of choice?
- Are we installing eight recessed lights or one fixture, such as a chandelier? Etc.